Date(s) - 03/27/20 - 03/29/20
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Southwest Conference on Botanical Medicine,2140 E Broadway Rd,Tempe, Arizona
Categories No Categories
The following is a paid advertisement and is not sponsored by the NCSAAM
SOUTHWEST CONFERENCE ON BOTANICAL MEDICINE
DATE: March 27-29 2020
PLACE: Tempe, Arizona
COST: $325 Early Registration[ends 2/19/20] $395 after 2/19/20
# of CEUs: Acupuncturists’ applications approved by NCCAOM and the CA Board of Acupuncture for 20.5 PDA points (hours).
Over 30 lectures plus a panel discussion and pre-conference events. Lectures include:
- Mushroom Medicine in Women’s Health
- Management of Bipolar Disorder
- Mitochondrial Support for Autoimmune and Stress-Related Chronic Illness
- Treating Addiction and Promoting Harm Reduction
- Strategies for Acute Illness in Children: Avoiding Pharmaceuticals
- Panel: Neuroplasticity and the Management of PTSD and other Mental Health Conditions
- Pre-conference Intensive: Understanding the Herb / Drug Interaction Continuum and Risk Assessment Techniques with Glen Nagel, ND, RH (AHG)
Plus, herb walks and medicine-making demonstrations in the herb garden. Early bird registration by February 19 to save $70. Attendance includes the Friday events.
The NCSAAM does not endorse any classes, products, or services being advertised.
L.Ac.’s are encouraged to check the NCALB statute and contact them directly to verify that any class will be accepted for relicensure.