Date(s) - 03/26/21
The following is a paid advertisement and is not sponsored by the NCSAAM
Southwest Conference on Botanical Medicine
Online video streaming begins March 26, 2021
- Topical Antifungal Therapeutics with Western Herbs
- Opiate Use Disorder and its Treatment from a Body-Mind-Spirit Perspective
- Mushroom Medicine in Women’s Health
- Integrative and Botanical Interventions for Inflammatory Bowel Diseases and Associated Arthritis
- Liposome-Based Strategies for Neurological Conditions
- COVID – 19: Acute and Long-Term Considerations in Naturopathic Patient Management
- Cannabidiol (CBD) and Mental Health
- Pre-conference intensive on Managing Pharmaceutical Side Effects and Discontinuance with Lise Alschuler, ND
The NCSAAM does not endorse any classes, products, or services being advertised.
L.Ac.’s are encouraged to check the NCALB statute and contact them directly to verify that any class will be accepted for relicensure.