Date(s) - 05/02/20 - 05/03/20
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Categories No Categories
The following is a paid advertisement and is not sponsored by the NCSAAM
Integrating Traditional Chinese Medicine &
German New Medicine
CEU’s Approved by NCCALB: 16 credit hours
Where: LIVE virtual class
Non members – $365, no code needed
Students – $150, Use code: TCMstudent
The new science of GNM combined with the wisdom of TCM.
Chinese Medicine knows and values the innate wisdom of the body, and now there is biological proof (via CT scans) of what happens when humans have an inner conflict or experience a trauma.
It is known as German New Medicine.
This dynamic, hands-on, interactive workshop will give you a firm foundation of German New Medicine while integrating the wisdom of Traditional Chinese Medicine for your clients.
You will come away with:
- Stronger diagnostic and treatment skills you can implement immediately to all cases.
- Increased consistency in knowledge and education while enhancing your training as a Chinese Medicine Practitioner.
- Confidence in case study process and management
TWO Special Bonuses for Acupuncturists in THIS class:
1. A $245 discount on the unique “GNM for Practitioners” Course – – entirely online program.
This workshop is the pre-requisite for this Bonus rate: Regularly $844; only $599.
2. Brain Health 101: For Acupuncturists, 14 CEU’S, (information on class at top of this page)
May 16 & 17, 2020 – LIVE Virtual Class – Regularly $365; only $300.