Our mission is to empower practitioners, students, and patients of acupuncture and Asian medicine through support, education, and engagement. The NCSAAM maintains networks that inform stakeholders, engages the public, and works with government to enhance policy and promote the practice and science of acupuncture and Asian medicine.
Become the leading voice for our members by:
- Promoting excellence in the profession by offering quality continuing education
- Safeguarding and promoting the practice of acupuncture and Asian Medicine through legislation
- Educating the public on the scope of acupuncture and Asian medicine as a complete medical system
- Supporting integration of acupuncture and Asian medicine into the health care system in North Carolina
- Collaborating with our state and national associations to further our profession
NCSAAM acknowledges and respects all traditions of Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine. We believe that cooperation and strength among practitioners and supporters will ensure that this ancient and modern medical profession will retain its integrity. By protecting the legal status it has earned, NCSAAM enhances the quality of health care for people in North Carolina.